EXCLUSIVE retreat en voyage “joie de vivre”
YOGA & PHOTOGRAPHY Rajasthan, India
October 20 – 29, 2018
*all Inclusive, all levels yoga&photography
VISIT THE BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL (you don’t know the movie? Oops. See it, it wil make you happy right away!). and experience the beauty of “Venice” of India: UDAIPUR & BEYOND!
Relax, enjoy, pamper yourself, warm your heart, improve yoga, shine and go home with a stunning picture of yourself in your favorite yoga pose, some excellent indian cooking skills and with a big happy smile on your face.
This is more than just a sumptuous trip to India with amazing cuisine, personalized luxury, yoga and photography, this retreat is all about planting the seeds of a beautiful life, a beautiful you and being spoiled.
Our 10 days luxury feel good, yoga & photography trip India including a two night stay in the famous The Exotic Best Marigold Hotel is the ultimate escape for yoga junkies, avid photographers of any level, or someone who is simply seeking to feel good and loves ‘joie de vivre’.
- Your guides: the vivacious and enthusiastic yoga teacher and traveler: Noor Pellikaan. The warm and wonderful photographer, teacher at the photo academy of Amsterdam: Aleid Denier van der Gon.
2 nights at the famous and stunning hotel from the movie: The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. This boutique style palace is located in a beautiful and remote area near Udaipur. You’ll be pampered by the most friendly staff you’ll ever meet, enjoy the most picturesque views and take delight of the lovely cuisine. It will be one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences, truly unique. The hotel offers horse riding (on the graceful Marwari horses), a swimming pool and lots of other happy things to do besides our wonderful program.
- 3 nights at the spacious, luxurious and brand new Villa Resort in the beautiful nature close to Udaipur, which offers a swimming pool & jacuzzi, beautiful patio & own vegetable garden. Everyone will have (or share) a spacious villa or suite with stunning views next to the swimming pool & jacuzzi. This homestay offers the best of Indian culture. You’ll be taken excellent care of by the dedicated staff and the food will be organic, from their own garden.
- The cooks at the homestay can tell you everything about Indian cuisine and will be happy to make food for you or with you if you like to experiment yourself. Go home as an Indian top chef!
- 4 nights in the city of lakes, Venice of India, Udaipur in the beautiful boutique hotel Swaroop Vila hotel.
The staff will give you VIP service and let you feel warm and welcome. Massages, shopping, swimming pool and a beautiful rooftop terrace to overlook the beauty of Udaipur are at your doorstop. Also it is located next to the city centre, the famous lake palace and a temple with daily live ceremonies
- Including 3 healthy meals per day
- workshop Indian soulfood cooking.
- 2 yoga classes a day (all levels) by Noor – daily dynamic and energizing morning practice and evening restoration and relaxation class.
- 2 workshops photography (all levels) by Aleid – including a great portrait with your favorite yoga pose.
- workshop how to use indian herbs by dr. Vyom Bolia from Udaipur.
- Transfers to and from the airport and transport during the trip.
Suitable for all, no experience required, it can also be a nice introduction to yoga, photography or cooking or customized, if required. We’d like to know you before departure, so we can personalize our offer to your wishes.
Retreat October 20 – October 29 2018, 9 nights
Double occupancy – € 2249*
Single occupancy – € 2749*
Booking before July 1, 2017 10% discount
Limited space, 12 persons max.
*Prices are inclusive: 3 healthy meals per day, accommodation,workshops, yoga, transport, guides and pick up service airport.
Flights, Visa and travel insurances are not included, if you need assistance or advice, please let us know, we would be happy to help you.
We sincerely look forward to welcome you to India and become part of our Retreat en Voyage.